What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

SoS Swag: Round 2.. Mugs? (SHAPE POLL)

What mug shape do you like, pick 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
So what should we do next? any idears out there? I saw these awesome Deneen coffee/tea/whisky/beer/water/<insert_beverage_here> mugs out there and put in an inquiry on minimum order qty's ;)

Custom Logo Coffee Mugs & Handmade Stoneware by Deneen Pottery

Some cool styles and glazes out there!

1. Tall Belly, 14oz
Deneen-styles-tall-belly-3334-300x300.jpg

2. Abby, 12oz
Deneen-styles-abby-3363-300x300.jpg

3. Tankard Mug, 10oz
Deneen-styles-tankard-3335-300x300.jpg

4. Rancher, 12oz
Deneen-styles-rancher-3350-300x300.jpg

5. Junior Executive, 12oz
Gooseberry_Falls_State_Park-300x300.jpg

6. Straight, 10oz
Deneen-styles-straight-3338-300x300.jpg

7. Camper, 14oz
Deneen-styles-camper-3340-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Depending on cost for one of these, I'd be all in!

I love bombing out the B Dub's Mug mugs but I would never pay the prices that some *ahem* places *ahem* are asking for them. As in, more than $15/ea. That being said, I'd gladly pay upwards of $30 for one of these specialty mugs that you are posting here. But, again, I've seen some places offer these things for around $50/ea and there is no way in Hell I'd pay that for a mug of any kind.

In short: a shit mug from Zazzle - I'm out. A nice custom mug like you are showing here - I'd be all in for around the $30 mark.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Depending on cost for one of these, I'd be all in!

I love bombing out the B Dub's Mug mugs but I would never pay the prices that some *ahem* places *ahem* are asking for them. As in, more than $15/ea. That being said, I'd gladly pay upwards of $30 for one of these specialty mugs that you are posting here. But, again, I've seen some places offer these things for around $50/ea and there is no way in Hell I'd pay that for a mug of any kind.

In short: a shit mug from Zazzle - I'm out. A nice custom mug like you are showing here - I'd be all in for around the $30 mark.
min order of 48 of these suckers, plus setup fees for the initial artwork stamp creation. No problem with around $30 pricemark either from what ive seen so far. All proceeds would help with fees of the forum upkeep and software licenses :)

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I will keep an eye on John and make sure he isn't marking them up too badly!

but knowing the numbers a bit I bet we could do this for well under 30.

also - we NEED to order 48 to get the pricing.

so if we can keep it under 30 - who's in?

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Please vote for a SHAPE up top. You can vote for up to 4 favorites. This will be the shape of the mug, not the color configuration...

examples of each shape in post 1

George

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0