What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Show Me Your Motorcycle(s)

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's see your bikes!

What do you have?
What have you done to it?
What are you going to do to it?
Where do you ride?
Are we going on a trip together?

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90. I got it from a buddy last year and it's the first bike I've ever owned or rode. Everything I know to this day about motorcycles has been learned on this bad boy. Would love to get an Indian/Harley one day but I will ride this comfortable lounge chair until it dies. And by "dies" I mean it is literally unrepairable.

Here it is the day I trailered it home.
fullsizeoutput_19.jpegfullsizeoutput_1c.jpegfullsizeoutput_1e.jpeg

As soon as I got it home, I started removing all kinds of stuff off the bike. Removed the saddlebags and the leather whips off of the handlebars.

The bike was not running so I had to do quite a bit or work on it. I also should tell you that I am not a mechanic at all. I know NOTHING about vehicles/bikes but I want to learn and I thought this would be a great opportunity to learn some new skills. Between YouTube, Forums, and some neighbors who know a bit about mechanical processes, I began tackling things. I ended up replacing the battery, stator, regulator rectifier, air filter, and rear brake line. I also swapped out all fluids (motor oil, gear oil, brake/clutch fluids). Started riding and fell in love.

I also added the following:
- New Saddlebags (Viking Bags)
- LED Headlight
- LED Turns
- LED Brakes
- Smoked Lenses
- Kuryakyn Kinetic Grips (and throttle boss)
- Mini Apes
- Stainless Braided cables

Here is where the bike is at as of right now.
fullsizeoutput_13eb.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_13ea.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_13e7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_13e4.jpeg

Next up on the list of mods is:
- Custom Dynamic driving lights/turns (purchased, need to fab a new plate to attach them to)
- GMann Exhaust System
- Fuel Pack

My neighbor Joe and I are going to ride our bikes to HBH this year. Pretty freaking pumped for that trip!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_13e9.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13e9.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 3

BigFatPanda

Escaped primate
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Let's see your bikes!

What do you have?
What have you done to it?
What are you going to do to it?
Where do you ride?
Are we going on a trip together?
Here's mine:
images (12).jpeg

What have I done to it? Not much, just a few small cosmetic changes
It's still pretty much stock.

What am I going to do? I think it needs some turquoise and rhinestones to jazz it up a bit.

Where do I ride? Mostly to bedazzler conventions.

Are we going on a trip together? Maybe. Need to figure out why my gas mileage has been suffering. Seemed to be better back when I bought it... not sure what's going on.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
When I first started riding I went with a cruiser - the Boulevard was high on the but I settled on the Honda Shadow (A.C.E). Eventually traded that for a Honda Interceptor (VFR) 800.

That was sold a few years back as I was spending more of the riding time playing golf instead (and with short ride seasons here the bike sat more than it was used).

It's getting to be that time where I'll be picking up something in the next year or two. I have the itch again!

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I sold it a few years ago. 85 fsxt softail. 81 ci bored .20 over with crane cams elec ignition s&s carb k&n ram air chopped other than headlight/tailight. Fat boy tank 21" front wheel. Other this and thats. This is an older picture, i had flame mirrors and other stuff done. Miss it every summer :( When i get my truck paid off i was thinking about a new street glide or road king possibly.FB_IMG_1553556165571.jpg