What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

SGDQ is on the way

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
SGDQ is a week long 24/7 marathon of people who speed run games. They beat games the feastest in the world, and SGDQ streams hundreds of them for free l week starting first week of July. I recommend you google SGDQ 2018 and look at the schedule of games to see if there are any that seem cool to you. It also raises tons of money for a great cause.

Highlights for me personally are always a link the the past, super Mario sunshine, super Metroid, and the horrible* games block where they play nonsense games.

Here's a bit of what you can expect

Last edited:

Bawls

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a little pissed because I have training on the beginning of July so I thought I would miss it. But it started yesterday.

Bawls

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schedule is lacking. No lttp even with all the randomizers dir enemies and weapons. Couldnt see a real horror survival games block either. I dig the ff6 finale though. They also brought back kill the animals.

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
im HOPING that they make the new aLttP/SM combo randomizer a surprise game or incentive or something. I was really disappointed to see that andy wasnt doing a run as I find his runs to be some of the most entertaining each year because his couch is so funny.

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
but yeah...seriously disappointing thusfar, you can even see that theres barely anyone in the audience.

the only good thing that they did was bring back the mario maker blind race.