What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pipe Tobacco Recomendations

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Still new to pipe tobacco. I've tried lots but only a few have really been worth buying. I like Engine 99, Trout Stream, Pirate Kake (I assume because of the Latakia). I am looking for something stronger though. Curious what recommendations you guys have for stronger pipe tobacco?

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you like Latakia, try GL Pease Gaslight and Quiet Nights, C&D Billy Budd, Big n Burley, Burley Flake #4, Epiphany, Morley's Best, Sunset Harbor Flake, off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Recommendations without Latakia: Gawith Hogarth Kendall Dark (shag unscented) and Happy Brown Bogie (or Brown Twist Sliced), C&D Burley Flake #1 and #3, John Patton Oriental Dusk, GL Please Key Largo...

Bostoneo

Founder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I second GL Pease gaslight for latakia heaven, Haunted bookshop has packed a punch for me to, makes me take naps after smoking a bowl.