What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Logo

cigarMVP

Morre's Mule service
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have a voting contest where members post logos they make for the site. Most votes win and SoS gets that logo. Would be pretty cool

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I have a few feelers for artists right now, one a graphic designer by trade, so we'll see soon hopefully :)

GoBISON

Robusto
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Cuts a variety of material including vinyl, paper, cardstock, fabric, and other materials up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.
I can cut some stickers after you get a logo (y)

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Cuts a variety of material including vinyl, paper, cardstock, fabric, and other materials up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.
I can cut some stickers after you get a logo (y)
nice, was thinking of getting a donation campaigne up to help fund the upfront website costs. Probably do some stickers, cups, or whatnot. Had a nice suggestion on a #makecigarforumsgreatagain lol

TheFlask

Lonsdale
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Was thinking two whisps of smoke that look like S's and a cherry of a cigar for the O

Let me give a little advice on logo/trademark. You need to do something that can be die cut, ie. something that is single color, to cut the initial cost of the product. That would maximize profits for sites. Also would allow member to help with making decals.