What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Is this where the cool kids hang out?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Phil. Been enjoying cigars for the last 2 years and I still don't really know what I'm doing. Thanks to the generosity of others I have been able to start diversifying my selection and palate. Im an EMT and an ER technician by trade. Kit told me this is where it's at recently for healthy, enjoyable conversation about all things tobacco! Happy to be here and happy to see both new and old faces.

kit_luce

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I didnt say shit about "healthy". But anyway....tall want a true noob.....here you go, PM me for the addy!

@Yakcraz @Bostoneo @akpreacher @BGEgg USER=65]@Omerta[/USER] @Sweemzander @xjsnake @Hollyvvood @nc_6789 @qpzmide @kcmontie @Lapithicus @TheFlask @stuffedsloth @Opie @Cocker_dude @kingpin @Hari Seldon @patrickh44231 @option240 @Hopduro @Rod707 @travisc @A Huge Nerd @srduggins @merovius @Navyvet @btubes18 @Robertsndr68@ak2000 @BradMc @cricken @Almi @ginoc @irratebass @lfod @Squaresoft @happy idiot @Spenny @Genuine @UPTOWNSMOKE @opforty @UPTOWNSMOKE@StogieNinja @jasonatjl @fozgate @JG358 @Glassman @Unpossible_1 @jvd1230 @surfnsafari @JFiz @NOGILLS2 @sharkyziff @Mikeman84 @apesmokes @bwhite220 @Burnaz16 @cigarMVP @Prine @MikeZ37 @Lok17 @GoBISON @Oso-Ish08@GiantTurd @BigFatPanda @Tyler86 @Pennywise827 @Pennywise827 @Gary @fisherclive @Yakcraz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt say shit about "healthy". But anyway....tall want a true noob.....here you go, PM me for the addy!

@Yakcraz @Bostoneo @akpreacher @BGEgg USER=65]@Omerta[/USER] @Sweemzander @xjsnake @Hollyvvood @nc_6789 @qpzmide @kcmontie @Lapithicus @TheFlask @stuffedsloth @Opie @Cocker_dude @kingpin @Hari Seldon @patrickh44231 @option240 @Hopduro @Rod707 @travisc @A Huge Nerd @srduggins @merovius @Navyvet @btubes18 @Robertsndr68@ak2000 @BradMc @cricken @Almi @ginoc @irratebass @lfod @Squaresoft @happy idiot @Spenny @Genuine @UPTOWNSMOKE @opforty @UPTOWNSMOKE@StogieNinja @jasonatjl @fozgate @JG358 @Glassman @Unpossible_1 @jvd1230 @surfnsafari @JFiz @NOGILLS2 @sharkyziff @Mikeman84 @apesmokes @bwhite220 @Burnaz16 @cigarMVP @Prine @MikeZ37 @Lok17 @GoBISON @Oso-Ish08@GiantTurd @BigFatPanda @Tyler86 @Pennywise827 @Pennywise827 @Gary @fisherclive @Yakcraz

What have you done......

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I trained him as an emt when he was 16, he now works with me at the 911 service and rents a room from my girlfriend and I lol. He is well beyond fucked lol
Yep, I’d say he is! You EMTs are a special sort. I’m retired LEO and there is no way I could do what y’all do! LEOs see a bunch of fucked up shit, but you guys get in there and play around in it.

Jody

gurgalunas

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I didnt say shit about "healthy". But anyway....y'all want a true noob.....here you go, PM me for the addy!

Kit, we all have your addy. And be careful, pushing bombs to Phil is a double-edged sword. Prime opportunity to make two hits with one package, since he's your roommate. Just sayin'...