What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Greetings from western NY

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Been lurking a little while and figured I should sign up. I see many familiar names here and some of you may recognize mine.

Live in western NY about and hour and a half south of Buffalo, near the PA border. I've been smoking stogies for 25-30 years but moved from the regular stick on the golf course to full on cigar guy several years ago when the last of the kids moved out. Turned a spare bedroom into my office / man cave / smoking lounge and now enjoying these tasty little tubes of 'baccy on a daily basis. I currently stock 3 wineadors and 2 large white marine coolers and like to have a variety on hand. Crowned Heads has probably overtaken Tatuaje as my top brand in stock. I enjoy the classics like Fuente, My Father and Padron but I also like alot of the newer brands like Caldwell, Curivari and Southern Draw.

My kids have supplied me with 4 grandkids (to date) so the travels to visit have started and will be ramping up in the years to come. After 30 years running retail stores I told the owner he needed to downsize me out of there and plan to close up shop. So I now am the un-healthiest employee at the County Health Department lol - counting down the next 8 years.

Looking forward to another forum on which to talk cigars and form some friendships. Thanks for having me.

Almi

Corona
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome to SOS !
I hear you on the Grand kids (y)
We have our Grandson this weekend and he is quite a handful but also a joy to have around. Some of the things that come out of his mouth !