What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Fun Water Containers

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh man! This one takes me back! When I was around 12, or 35, I went to a magical place called Hillbilly Herf. It was located somewhere near specifically the roundabout area of the state's sphincter - Gatlinburg. There I was, minding my own business and then @Bostoneo hands me a jug of what I would call thick-ass molasses. He said, "Mead!" in a drunkin' homeless man kind of way. Mind you, it was 9:32 AM. Anyway, I popped the cork, took a whiff, passed out, and then came back to my senses about 45 minutes later.

It's not relevant to the story but when I "woke up", @Lok17 was standing in the corner humping the pool table's corner pocket. It was weird, yes. It was super weird to "snap out of it" and "come to" while he was cumming in the corner pocket without first hitting the cue ball. Pretty sure that's called a scratch you cheating son of a bitch!

Where was I? Oh, right, the mead. When I woke up, I looked for the mead to try it but while I was passed out, @Bostoneo had drank it all. So I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I pounded that shit! Tasted so good!

Unpossible_1

Creepy CIA Op
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Oh man! This one takes me back! When I was around 12, or 35, I went to a magical place called Hillbilly Herf. It was located somewhere near specifically the roundabout area of the state's sphincter - Gatlinburg. There I was, minding my own business and then @Bostoneo hands me a jug of what I would call thick-ass molasses. He said, "Mead!" in a drunkin' homeless man kind of way. Mind you, it was 9:32 AM. Anyway, I popped the cork, took a whiff, passed out, and then came back to my senses about 45 minutes later.

It's not relevant to the story but when I "woke up", @Lok17 was standing in the corner humping the pool table's corner pocket. It was weird, yes. It was super weird to "snap out of it" and "come to" while he was cumming in the corner pocket without first hitting the cue ball. Pretty sure that's called a scratch you cheating son of a bitch!

Where was I? Oh, right, the mead. When I woke up, I looked for the mead to try it but while I was passed out, @Bostoneo had drank it all. So I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I pounded that shit! Tasted so good!
Great story! You must be parched now. Care for some refreshing tubo water?

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
tenor.gif