What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

FOH shipping issues

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Anyone else having trouble with shipping from Friends of Habanos? I have two different orders that were three weeks apart - both arrived in the Los Angeles and made it through customs and then returned to Australia. USPS didn’t even attempt to deliver or anything :cautious:

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had a package from FOH get turned around at the border last year - they said their protocol is to inspect the cigars when they get back, and either re-send the box that got sent back or replace it. So in the meantime, I went out and bought a nice picture frame for the customs letter that I figured was on the way. I never did get my letter, but FOH made good and eventually I got my cigars.

I want to say that tracking on mine showed that it cleared customs too, before it showed up in Toronto a few days later - do you have a screenshot of your tracky?

themischman

Corona
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’ve had that happen before as well. I contacted Di and they took care of me. It’s a pain in the ass but not much they can do if customs sends the package back. If you reach out to them they’ll get you squared away.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’ve made contact regarding both packages. They said once they receive the boxes, they will inspect and then send them back out. The first one has been waiting on their customs for two weeks. I’m hoping it actually makes it back to them. It’s weird that it’s happened to two packages- it’s like the LA usps hub says fuck it, I don’t feel like doing my job so “return to sender”.

heavyd

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not FOH, but COH sent me a box of Fuente Anejos and USPS Customs sent them back to Hong Kong. No reason. The USPS supervisor I talked to insisted they were "on the way." I eventually went to the post office and made them print out the tracking history that is available only to USPS employees...it showed they were sent back to Hong Kong 6 weeks prior. USPS is just a mess.