What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

FB crackdown

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Oh boy, I can't wait for fb people to show up on the forums... I hope we get all the CC haters who've never smoked one but strongly believe they're overpriced and overrated. And use excessive exclamation points at the end of every sentence, to let us know that they're right. Those guys are the best.

That's absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
did someone say glory holes????

isis-glory-hole_o_7208563.jpg

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not a social networker at all. No FB, Twitter, nothing.. who the fuck am I kidding, I'm old. Lol
I HAD FB for about two weeks. My ex-Fiance from 20 years previous finds me. Convo was typical: Howya doing? What've you been up to kinda shit. At the end, she sends me friend request. Sure, I think.
WRONG!!!! Bitch posts 20 year old pic of me and her on my wall. Wife calls an hour later asking, " Have you had any contact with Lynne?"
"Rut- Ro, Raggy" is what I think. "Yeah, she found me on Facebook."
" You'd better check your fucking page!!!!"
I deleted the account that day, and never looked back. Fuck Zuckerburg and his kingdom!!!
That was 10 years ago....

And fuck ex- fiances that dump you, then try to shit on your life 20 years later. Fucking bitch.
As if fucking me over 20 years previous wasn't enough.

Last edited:

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Not a social networker at all. No FB, Twitter, nothing.. who the fuck am I kidding, I'm old. Lol
I HAD FB for about two weeks. My ex-Fiance from 20 years previous finds me. Convo was typical: Howya doing? What've you been up to kinda shit. At the end, she sends me friend request. Sure, I think.
WRONG!!!! Bitch posts 20 year old pic of me and her on my wall. Wife calls an hour later asking, " Have you had any contact with Lynne?"
"Rut- Ro, Raggy" is what I think. "Yeah, she found me on Facebook."
" You'd better check your fucking page!!!!"
I deleted the account that day, and never looked back. Fuck Zuckerburg and his kingdom!!!
That was 10 years ago....

And fuck ex- fiances that dump you, then try to shit on your life 20 years later. Fucking bitch.
As if fucking me over 20 years previous wasn't enough.

Maybe it's just me, but now I really want to see this picture Robert :D