What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

COVID19 Blues

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
So company went all remote a week ago now. Stuck at home now since state of Ohio shutdown any non-essential biz starting today through April 6. Gonna go looney not having anyone to talk to in person lol.

What impacts have you seen locally?

We are in the middle of building our house(with a private loan, scary), and we own a business at Lake Tahoe. This combination scares the shat out of us. We know a lot of people with their own business', and they're all scared. We live in a town of 350, and people are coming from Reno to raid our small grocery stores. If Dion Giolito(FUMARE is closed) showed up I'd be totally fine with that though. Crazy times. Stay healthy brothers!

Unfortunately not. We are living in a 5th wheel trailer while building so we have to use RV TP. Those bastards but up all that TP too, so were screwed. Thank God for the job site porto potty. My family might end up freezing their buns off in that thing until we get more TP.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
30yrs of quarantine later
fca052bde25f9beb2ab98adb98965264.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Our school district shut down until August. My kids are grown, so no worries there. My daughter is doing her college online from the house. I hope they reimburse me for half a semester of room and board. (Around $8k) We'll see.
Starting to get TP and eggs back in stock. Golf course is still open, although the pro shop and cart rentals are closed. Been taking my push cart and walking. They flipped the cups upside down, so you dont have to reach down into it to get your ball.
My company is talking about bringing in 2 shifts and having you stay out there around the clock.
24/7 pay, but it would suck to be out there for 2 weeks. It's an oil refinery, so it is deemed essential infrastructure...

Here's how the cups are set up for now
Screenshot_20200326-094553_Brave.jpg

Last edited: