What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Coffee Dreams

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I just got a coffee pot for my little corner of the workplace. Been relying on a keurig for a while and... it gets the job done, but I go through a lot of coffee. I'd love to get a good coffee for work - I gotta be here 8+ hours a day, y'know? So... where do you get your coffee? What are some coffees that I have to try?

Mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the most part, I go with Community coffee's Cafe Special, from a French press, poured in a 32oz rambler...
I've tried some fancy blends/roasts from a couple different boutique roasters, this is just as good as most of them, without the fancy pricetag..

But, I do still enjoy picking up random blends to try, just not for my coffee jug 😉

Nacho Daddy

Foggus Emeritus
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Killer Beans Coffee.........
and they have a phenomenal Hot Cocoa blend, will take the blues away..........Big Tuba !!

jerry@killerbeans.com.

explore local roasters,and try blending your own favorite blend.
try an African with a South American, or Indonesian with Central American.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the suggestions. I don't have anything too local - nothing short of an hour drive anyway. Great suggestions here - will order something soon!

akpreacher

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Got an email last week from Iron Bean Coffee with a 25% discount, not sure if it still works or for how long it’ll work.

Code is: Willow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0