What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through live chat and your own private inbox!

Cellophane and Age

Tyler86

Churchill
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Just lit this thing. Received from the recent box pass. 1st of all what is it exactly? But more importantly I thought this was interesting. It was labeled 2009 by some one and the cellophane is almost crystal clear. Is this due to cigar having a lame ass wrapper? Or do cigar cellophane not start getting darker till 10 years or more?

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just lit this thing. Received from the recent box pass. 1st of all what is it exactly? But more importantly I thought this was interesting. It was labeled 2009 by some one and the cellophane is almost crystal clear. Is this due to cigar having a lame ass wrapper? Or do cigar cellophane not start getting darker till 10 years or more?

Stupid Tapatalk
That was from me :p
Hemingway signature - original cello

Tyler86

Churchill
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I figured it was due to the cigar wrapper. I was just surprised that even with a Cameroon wrapper that after 9 years plus factory age time that it wasn't darker.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I figured it was due to the cigar wrapper. I was just surprised that even with a Cameroon wrapper that after 9 years plus factory age time that it wasn't darker.

Stupid Tapatalk
Like everyone was saying - its the oils
More importantly - was it good?

Juice

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Honestly wasn't my cup of tea. Construction was spot on. Just fell a little flat and bland for me. I've only had a few Fuente and this was definitely my favorite of those if it's any consolation.

Stupid Tapatalk
Feel free to ship any other Fuentes you come across my way and I’ll swap um for something less fuente. That or just send um to @nc_6789 . Yeah, do that.