What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Bobalu Cigar Co. Rolling Course

Marc L

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, Jason Cambest, a while ago you told me you were interested in learning how to roll cigars, and asked me about our live training program in Austin, TX.
mail

Each year, we personally train dozens of new rollers, but for many, making the commitment to travel to Austin for a full week and pay the $2000 price is difficult.

Today, we're launching the perfect solution!

Our brand new, learn-at-home course: Rolling Cigars for Fun & Profit!

This course is jam packed with several dozen videos that teach you the exact same steps I would teach you if you came to our live course.

Even better, you can go through the course at your own pace.

We scoured the industry, and cannot find a single course that offers the quality of training, not to mention all the super cool videos that you'll love watching over and over again!

Because you have asked about Roller Training before, we wanted to give you a very special offer.

We want to let you have the course for just $297, that's 70% off the regular price.

All we ask, is that you love the course and believe it deserves a perfect 5 star rating, give us a great review inside the course!

But you have to hurry, we're only going to sell 50 copies at this introductory price before we roll it out to the general public at the full $997 price (still a great deal).

So...

==> If you love cigars...

==> If you're looking for a cool and fun side hustle...

==> or, if you just love to watch very cool cigar rolling videos.

Grab, Rolling Cigars for Fun & Profit right now.

Click Here to Enroll Now.

Thank you again,

mail

Jeff Lipton

Bobalu Cigar Co.
8501A Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78757
(512) 469-5877

P.S. Once you complete your registration, you will get instant access to our beautiful private member area.​