What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

At Home Golf Practice

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So I put together an indoor driving range that I’m pretty happy with.

4f89cced89fa2f56c775615aa1f41ce1.jpg

Now I’m investigating at home putting practice. I know there are like a million home putting things. Curious what you guys have used or purchased that you like or hate. Any insight is appreciated. Not opposed to building something either. Winter here means subzero and snow for 6 months. Need something inside.

Stupid Tapatalk

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Mine is a Big Miss putting green - something like 3.5 x 10. I'd recommend it. It has a little depth to it so it's not like a thin may on a hard floor. It raises up on the end with the holes so the balls drop in and trains you to hit it a little harder to get to the hole as it's uphill. I grabbed a hunk of beige carpet to go around it so it's all level and if a ball rolls off it's not going far (looks and acts like sand lol). I got a couple u-shaped putting aides so I can putt back as well. They include some foam strips so you can stick them under to make break on the putts.
e3f4ee96e83298b47eb44bae39c3d030.jpg

Opie

Belicoso
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So I put together an indoor driving range that I’m pretty happy with.

4f89cced89fa2f56c775615aa1f41ce1.jpg

Now I’m investigating at home putting practice. I know there are like a million home putting things. Curious what you guys have used or purchased that you like or hate. Any insight is appreciated. Not opposed to building something either. Winter here means subzero and snow for 6 months. Need something inside.

Stupid Tapatalk
That’s badass!

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like both of these @WNYTony and @Tyler86

I have a single car garage that is too full regularly to use as a hitting area. If we emptied it entirely I could probably.

Although once my basement is repaired I'll likely do something like @WNYTony has done - gotta putt better!
Same boat as you we have a double but it’s packed with 3 motorcycles and 2 cars and the tractor and everything else that mom says isn’t house approved lol. At college the only golf practice material is a hitting net in the gym.