What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Alright Gary, you (and others) convinced me...

Sine-Qua-Non

Lonsdale
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings to everyone out there in SoS territory, wherever you may be. May your humidor be stable, your sticks be tasty, your cutters be sharp, and your lighters be functional.

As a brief intro, I'll introduce myself as a long-time cigar enthusiast (thanks to my father,) and have come over here after spending time in a different place.... By profession, I am a full-time law enforcement officer and part-time soldier (though the National Guard has felt more like a full time career over the past 19 years...) By passion, I'm a fine art photographer, focusing on landscapes and nature.

My cigar preferences tend to lean towards more full-flavored/bodied Nicaraguan blends, primarily maduro wrapper, with a penchant for puros from vertically-integrated brands (*cough* Padron *cough*) I prefer torpedos/belicosos of essentially any RG, and parejos that are 48RG and smaller, with a few exceptions.

My reason for enjoying cigars is simple; they help me disconnect from the external chaos of the world, and focus on the here and now, savoring something unique, artfully made, and as distinct as one moment is from the next.

I look forward to meeting you all (though I already know a fair number of you, haha.)

By the way, I hear there is a secret tunnel to a dome of thunder around here... Anyone know about that? Only thing I've heard for certain is that if you pull up in a Camaro, you won't be allowed inside for some reason...

moose77

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from the red-dirt state! I'm an AGR Soldier with the Oklahoma Army National Guard as well. Good to see a fellow brother in arms.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk