What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What shows are you currently binging or have just finished?

Mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most recent binge watching has been on Punisher.. About to start Russian Doll or Umbrella Academy.. but damn I wish there were some new comedies worth checking out!

jasonatjl

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
About to cancel Netflix here soon, at $17 a month it’s not worth it. Especially when I got Hulu on promo for $1 a month, commercials or otherwise.

Been watching through GoT Seasons 1-7 as of late. Next will probably be Ballers S2-4.

Speaking of which - any guys out there movie buffs / own a bunch of blu rays? If so, PM me!

Sweemzander

Meadmaker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Been hitting up Frontier (jason-aquaman)
Knightfall was pretty cool but only one season - hoping they bring a new season
Comedians in cars getting coffee
The Ranch - Funny but got a little too serious in the last season for my liking

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Been hitting up Frontier (jason-aquaman)
Knightfall was pretty cool but only one season - hoping they bring a new season
Comedians in cars getting coffee
The Ranch - Funny but got a little too serious in the last season for my liking
How do you like Frontier? I haven't heard really anything negative or positive about it. I tried watching the first episode while working on some stuff at home and had a hard time getting into it. I know the series is Jason Mamoas love child.

I'm a big fan of comedians getting coffee. The one that really surprised me was Aziz Ansari, he was extremely quiet and awkward the entire time. Not how I imagined him at all.

Sweemzander

Meadmaker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How do you like Frontier? I haven't heard really anything negative or positive about it. I tried watching the first episode while working on some stuff at home and had a hard time getting into it. I know the series is Jason Mamoas love child.

I'm a big fan of comedians getting coffee. The one that really surprised me was Aziz Ansari, he was extremely quiet and awkward the entire time. Not how I imagined him at all.
Frontier was slightly slow in the first episode or two but it picks up quick

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Sopranos turned into a "Girlfriend and I After Work" show, so during slow time today I started Barry on HBO. Bill Hader is hilarious.

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Adam, wife & I just started Russian Doll, 1st ep were like WTF? That's as far as we got so far......I love her, always have.

Ok, my list just off the top of my head, and in no order:

You%27re_the_Worst_title_card.png

91VEHQZKlcL._RI_.jpg

market.jpg

81biIBEmyoL._RI_SX380_.jpg

23c2FXJg3xqbco3l3eCyH0fsYIv.jpg

MV5BMTYzMDE2MzI4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkxODgxOTE@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMjMxNjY0MTg2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQwNTMxNzM@._V1_.jpg

Silicon_valley_title.png

Legion_TV_series_logo.jpg

p15613099_b_v5_aa.jpg

A1bMii3s6eL._RI_.jpg

market.jpg

That's all I can come up with at this time, I'm sure there's a couple more heh

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@irratebass Mickey first episode had us saying the same thing haha. It starts to make some (sort of) sense and adds more characters.

Those looks like some great shows, Ashley finished the Connors, and I watched a majority of Shameless until I just couldn't take Fionas constant bullshit anymore haha. Hows Silicon Valley and Mr. Robot? I watched Halt and Catch Fire which I absolutely loved, seemed like at least Silicon Valley would be similar. Gotham is also a favorite, I was sad to hear there's only one more season.

One day I'll compile the list of shows I've binged, its probably more than I'd like to admit

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well if you can't Fiona's bullshit anymore, I highly recommend you get back into it, she's a mess this season *no spoilers* and it is her last season with the show.

Silicon Valley is hilarious, created by Mike Judge *Beavis & Butthead* it's only a 1/2 hour long and you really care for the characters and root for them.

Mr Robot - Are you David Fincher fan? *Se7en, Fight Club* it has that kind of cinematography the story is fucked up and deep, but draws you in even when you have no idea what is going on, like Legion

I wanted to watch Halt & Catch Fire, but never got around to it.

Of my list: Your The Worst, Gotham, Mr Robot, & Legion are all ending after their current seasons....

Oh, one more to put on my list:

81BEK9g5nOL._RI_.jpg

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll add Shameless back into the list then., I saw she was leaving.

I'll have to add Silicone Valley and Mr. Robot to my "Have To Watch" List, anything by Mike Judge has been great and I really enjoyed both Se7en and Fight Club. Plus I enjoy Rami Malek. I'll have to look into Legion as well.

Halt & Catch Fire takes place over an entire decade, you really get involved with the characters and their relationships, failures, and successes. Highly recommended and definitely underrated.

Have you seen Hell on Wheels? Not sure if you're into westerns

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I watrh
I'll add Shameless back into the list then., I saw she was leaving.

I'll have to add Silicone Valley and Mr. Robot to my "Have To Watch" List, anything by Mike Judge has been great and I really enjoyed both Se7en and Fight Club. Plus I enjoy Rami Malek. I'll have to look into Legion as well.

Halt & Catch Fire takes place over an entire decade, you really get involved with the characters and their relationships, failures, and successes. Highly recommended and definitely underrated.

Have you seen Hell on Wheels? Not sure if you're into westerns

I watched the 1st season of HOW.....wasn't for me really.

Speaking of Westerns WESTWORLD....I need to finish season 2 oh DEADWOOD returns to HBO for a final film......can't wait