What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Today's Smoke 2019

csk415

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
297c9002f170446a59e6899f1e01dce6.jpg

Wookie

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How'd you hit them? Playing tomorrow and Saturday for sure, maybe a few days next week as well. On my 7 off. I play roughly 60 games a year.
Early season...I've Been as low as 2 hcp and now up to 6. But I have a 12 yr old who is starting to rip it so I'm psyched to put the helmet back on and get decent again. Have a great season R-Toy!!!! It's a game that can make you miserable for life...but that's why we have cigars! And bourbon....

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Early season...I've Been as low as 2 hcp and now up to 6. But I have a 12 yr old who is starting to rip it so I'm psyched to put the helmet back on and get decent again. Have a great season R-Toy!!!! It's a game that can make you miserable for life...but that's why we have cigars! And bourbon....
Damn, you're way better than I am. Been playing 8 years, and am probably an 22 hcp or higher, truth be told.
Consistency is my problem. Can shoot mid 80's one day, 105 the next. I still love the game fiercely.
Golf and sex are two things you dont have to be good at to enjoy.
@WNYTony is as an avid golfer as I am, except you two stand on the wrong side of the ball. Lol
Southpaw here

Wookie

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn, you're way better than I am. Been playing 8 years, and am probably an 22 hcp or higher, truth be told.
Consistency is my problem. Can shoot mid 80's one day, 105 the next. I still love the game fiercely.
Golf and sex are two things you dont have to be good at to enjoy.
@WNYTony is as an avid golfer as I am, except you two stand on the wrong side of the ball. Lol
Southpaw here
No bad day on the golf course!