What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Tupperdores

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Got a new Tupperware. Bleached, soaped scrubbed and baked in sun for like 10hrs, thought I was good, left closed 2 days, still smells like plastic!!!

Anyone leave baking soda in it to pull smell?

Any insight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoBISON

Robusto
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
it's almost the weekend - buy the Sunday paper and crumple it up and put in there along with a cookie sheet with baking soda on the bottom. You want a large surface area for the soda.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
it's almost the weekend - buy the Sunday paper and crumple it up and put in there along with a cookie sheet with baking soda on the bottom. You want a large surface area for the soda.

And leave it for how long??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoBISON

Robusto
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Only use the black print main paper - don't use any of the ADs pages. I'd leave it for 4-5 days and then check it. How big of container are we talking about here?

Burnaz16

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just put my cigars in and a bunch of cedar sheets (laid on the bottom, some on the sides and one or two on top of the top layer of cigars) after cleaning it when I first got it. No plastic smell.

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My trays are delivering today for mine, time to get it washed and prepped but it doesnt smell as it sits. I hope washing it doesnt make the smell come out? Should i just wipe it down or thoroughly wash it?

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Trays are in and fit perfect, but should have ordered 2 more i think... Washed and drying out now. Still no plastic smell so i think im good. Going to season trays and drop them in this afternoon.