What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Sail Regular (Scandinavian Tobacco Group)

Unab8dLy4m

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upon opening the pouch, I smelled faint bread, and even fainter banana. The tobacco was packed tightly together and I had to crumble it apart with my fingers. Not sure if it is a broken flake or just seemed that way because it was so tightly packed in the pouch. I allowed the tobacco to dry for an hour. Packed a Dr. Grabow Grand Duke. Charring light and tamp. Waited for bowl to cool. Relit the tobacco. Lots of spice in my mouth, but subdued in the retro hale. Similar to a cigar I had in the past that I was told would be similar to graham craker...nope...just black pepper. That was until about halfway down. I started to get a peppry note in my throat and in the retrohale; however, this tobacco really shines towards the bottom of the bowl. The pepper is there, but it is more like a ginger tingle than black pepper and wonderful creaminess sets in. There's almost an extremely faint fruit flavor, but not one in particular stands out. All-in-all a bowl of Sail Regular takes you on a journey that starts off like riding in a covered wagon and ends up turning into a 70s Corvette (if you get it...good. If not, 70s Vettes aren't great rides...but who cares). No bite. Burns to a nice white/grey ash. Little dottle.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk