What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Random Thoughts...

csk415

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol. True story. My fam and our best friend fam went camping one summer. Little did my friend know that he had brushed up against some poison ivy before bed. He’s the lucky fool that isn’t bothered by it. His wife was a different story. She woke up with hand prints on her boobs and back side.

Glassman

Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. True story. My fam and our best friend fam went camping one summer. Little did my friend know that he had brushed up against some poison ivy before bed. He’s the lucky fool that isn’t bothered by it. His wife was a different story. She woke up with hand prints on her boobs and back side.
😂😂😂 pics? :unsure:;):ROFLMAO:

Opie

Belicoso
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
when I was younger, I was real allergic to poison ivy. I didnt have to touch it, just walk by it and I'd be covered. so, out trout fishing a stream that wound through the woods I went behind a tree to relieve myself...... not touching and whacking, but the same outcome. incredibly unpleasant is an understatement.

Jim D

Petite Lancero
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My father was allergic to poison ivy. While offshore, they could smell a brush fire. He wound up with poison ivy all over...
As kids we were constantly in trouble for touching the door knob after playing in the woods and getting poison ivy oils on the door...luckily my brother and I did not have that sensitivity...