What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Pulled the Trigger

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Current goal is to roll decent smokes more cost effectively than purchasing those damn boutique cigars I love so much. I know what I like in blends for the most part. I have no intention of becoming a "Blend Master". Just wanna roll good, economical, daily smokes.

Stupid Tapatalk

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
ad7a71fa9f3b26915b98e91a4f6e0a75.jpg

937210f0bcf3c9f333b6b7081c5f02a5.jpg

Got errands to do today etc. Wont start screwing up stuff until tonight or tomorrow. Will post pics then.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about to. Any tips?

Stupid Tapatalk
Just a gentle spritz on one side of the leaf (usually the front, the side you would have facing out when you wrap). Then place in a large trash bag and tie the end and let it sit. You want the water to have a chance to absorb into the leaf completely. The midrib should become flexible as well so it's easy to remove, but starting out it is easier to cut than to learn to pull out by hand.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Just a gentle spritz on one side of the leaf (usually the front, the side you would have facing out when you wrap). Then place in a large trash bag and tie the end and let it sit. You want the water to have a chance to absorb into the leaf completely. The midrib should become flexible as well so it's easy to remove, but starting out it is easier to cut than to learn to pull out by hand.

My understanding is that the darker side of the leaf is the outside of the leaf/stick. So front=outside??

Stupid Tapatalk