What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Latest Pipe/Tobacco Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my German clay pipe in and I am LOVING it! Also have Erin Go Bragh Irish Whiskey, Sutliff Chocolate Mousse, and a Czech tool. Next I'm looking to get a pipe lighter and hopefully a Churchwarden.
9e5b65dd7fdf52b501357a9fbae35e21.jpg

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Finally got my German clay pipe in and I am LOVING it! Also have Erin Go Bragh Irish Whiskey, Sutliff Chocolate Mousse, and a Czech tool. Next I'm looking to get a pipe lighter and hopefully a Churchwarden.
9e5b65dd7fdf52b501357a9fbae35e21.jpg

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Bowl get hot?

Stupid Tapatalk

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Lol I know nothing about pipe tobacco at this point. I just read somewhere that most everyone liked Dunhill. The other tin I just got on a whim.
ya, all of dunhills stuff is pretty great for starters IMO, super consistent cut, decent flavor, and ez burning

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Do I just leave it in the tin after I open it to smoke out of or should I put it in a ziplock bag or jar or something?
I generally keep it in the tin until its at the moisture content where it smokes very well, then jar it. Or you can just jar it after opening....

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
@Yakcraz
John @Bostoneo sells baccy samplers that I strongly recommend. It's like 10-15 different blends for like 28$, well worth it. All good stuff

Stupid Tapatalk
Yea we’ve discussed it some. I really wanted to just try it & see if I liked it first before I got to much. I didn’t want a bunch of tobacco sitting around going to waste if it wasn’t something that I was going to keep doing.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yea we’ve discussed it some. I really wanted to just try it & see if I liked it first before I got to much. I didn’t want a bunch of tobacco sitting around going to waste if it wasn’t something that I was going to keep doing.

I hear ya! But I'm sure you could find a guy or two that would take free baccy if you don't

Stupid Tapatalk