What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Latest Pipe/Tobacco Purchase

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have thought about purchasing pipe. What would be ideal noob pipe? I really really like the pipe the german dude was smokimg in the movie Inglorious Bastards, but that may be over the top....?

akpreacher

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have thought about purchasing pipe. What would be ideal noob pipe? I really really like the pipe the german dude was smokimg in the movie Inglorious Bastards, but that may be over the top....?

I think that @Bostoneo could answer that best, he really enjoys schooling noobs on the way of the pipe!

Also post in the introduction thread and tell us about yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

New pipe smoker = corn cob

Don't buy a more expensive pipe till you know you like it and what size/shape you like. Example, I don't care for straight pipes cause I'm a clencher...

Stupid Tapatalk

Sweemzander

Meadmaker
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
itsatrap.jpg

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Are pipes more like smoking a black and mild like i remember as a kid or am i looking for flavors like i would for cigars? I have a story.. when i was a kid about 7 or 8 when i use to steal cigarettes from my parents and smoke, there was a man down the road named Earl, he had polio as a kid and was kinda fugged up but was one of the nicest man ive ever met still today. He smoked the pipe, and every chance id get i would sneak down and smoke his pipes, but i wasnt looking for "taste or profiles" or anything like that, i just wanted to smoke the hell out of it and not get caught. He give me my own pipe to use when i was there and he would smoke with me, he told me not to inhale but i did being use to my parents cigarettes. Good guy rip.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Cob. I have one of those meersham gourde calabash piped myself. Smoked wonderfully but not noob friendly haha

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Are pipes more like smoking a black and mild like i remember as a kid or am i looking for flavors like i would for cigars? I have a story.. when i was a kid about 7 or 8 when i use to steal cigarettes from my parents and smoke, there was a man down the road named Earl, he had polio as a kid and was kinda fugged up but was one of the nicest man ive ever met still today. He smoked the pipe, and every chance id get i would sneak down and smoke his pipes, but i wasnt looking for "taste or profiles" or anything like that, i just wanted to smoke the hell out of it and not get caught. He give me my own pipe to use when i was there and he would smoke with me, he told me not to inhale but i did being use to my parents cigarettes. Good guy rip.
They do have gooey aromatic flavored stuff, but pass on that myself. Non aromatics are a good way to go as it’s just tobacco unflavored and more appealing for a cigar smoker.

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
So i get the "aromatics" thread now i thought it was talking about incense for a min but yeah duh. No i cant smoke infused cigars, so i suppose aromatics would mean the same in pipe backy? I like the all natural sweat leaf and all its got to give

D.L.Ruth

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
20180929_171437.jpg
Wanted to try some aerobatics (all the suggestions I got I couldn't find). I know the picture is terrible but 2 tins of Hearth and Home (Very Nice and Mean Bean), 2oz each of Stokkebye 23 B&B, and Cornell and Diehl Haunted Bookshop (not an aromatic but wanted to try it). Also a plastic pipe stand that was broken.

ak2000

Churchill
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I missed out on a prince shaped moretti last month. So bummed was so affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He will make you one, that's how I got this pipe. I lost on the bidding so I contacted him and he made it for me for the final bid price.