What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Hey y’all

Long Haired Country Boy

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m Tony, from NE Oklahoma. I’m 57, and disabled. My hobbies are ham radio, genealogy, and collecting & listening to vinyl records. I smoked a pipe until just before Thanksgiving when I developed a mild case of Covid. after I’d gotten over the virus I attempted to Go back to my pipes, but found that when I did I began to have the dry cough as I did when covid came along. A few months ago I met a member of this forum on TikTok who sent a few cigars my direction. I’ve found they don’t affect me as pipes do. I’m not new to cigars, but new to quality cigars. The cigars I used to buy were Swisher Sweets or Al Capones. Being on limited income, I’m looking for high quality low cost cigars. I purchased some factory throw aways and they’ve been really good cigars, but they sell out rather quickly

Prior to becoming disabled I worked for a screen printing company. We made gas pump decals for Phillips 66, decals for Bluebird Bus and Otis Elevator. I also volunteered as a storm spotter for several years ending when I was injured in a bicycle accident.

Long Haired Country Boy

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to SoS! I gotta ask - who referred you here, what’s their screen name?

Also, of the cigars sent to you, which ones did you really enjoy? This will help us give better suggestions on what to try next

I’ll have to ask his screen name. He sent 5, but the one I enjoyed the most was an hl upmann nub. If I recall he said it was a limited edition.