What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

General BS Talk & Messaging

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Seen some crazy shit today, a horse jumped out the back of a transport trailer on the interstate doing 75mph. Didnt end well for the horse.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
This doesn’t smell like teen spirit.

What's it smell like?? I was just curious if he was digging Maduro vs Natural, nicaraguan vs Dominican etc.... just trying to stir up a conversation and thread jack at the same time

Stupid Tapatalk

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
What's it smell like?? I was just curious if he was digging Maduro vs Natural, nicaraguan vs Dominican etc.... just trying to stir up a conversation and thread jack at the same time

Stupid Tapatalk
itsatrap.jpg

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Seen some crazy shit today, a horse jumped out the back of a transport trailer on the interstate doing 75mph. Didnt end well for the horse.
I saw a cow that had fell through the floor of a trailer & ran over with the trailer on day on patrol. It didn’t have much hide left & was in bad shape. We had to put it down & get the county to come pick it up with a front end loader & dump truck.

Then another time early one morning a guy hit a horse in the road. It was foggy & the horse was facing him. So, it basically gutted the horse from head to tail. The whole inside of the car was covered in guts, blood, & shit. The only clean place was the drivers seat where the guy was setting. It was a perfect outline of him, & he was covered in shit!!!